DO NOY BUY ANYTHING FROM CJS CD KEYS.THEY ARE SCAMMERS, UNTRUSTWORTHY AND UNRELIABLE.

This is my story. I bought a cd key from the CJS CD Keys website in early July via Paypal. They took my money but did not send me the cd key by email as it said on their website. I got an automatic email with a download link but it did not work.

I sent CJS CD KEYS an email the next day but got no reply. 24 hours after taking my money and still having no cd key I got an email asking me to send them TWO examples of proof of identification which includes bank statements, debit cards, driving licences etc. I cannot get the code until I send them the identification they have asked for. So at this point they have taken my money, not replied to my email, but they send me an email requesting I now send them some two forms of identification.

Alarm bells are now ringing. The website also suggests they are in Belize which is outside UK control. On their website when I click on the download link it said if I did not download the code after four days I would get a refund automatically. I waited four days......I got no refund.

I waited five days....I got no refund. I waited six days....I got no refund. No refund and no reply to my email to them. In the end I contacted Trading Standards and they recommended me to have no further contact with CJS CD Keys and to report them to Action Fraud and to lodge a claim with Paypal.

I have done all of the above. I got a refund via Paypal and I reported CJS CD KEYS to both Action Fraud and Trading Standards. If I had not got a refund by Paypal I have no doubt CJS CD Keys would not have given me a refund. They did not even reply to my email.

The story does not end there. Before I contacted ActionFraud and Trading Standards I did some research on CJS CD KEYS. They are in Essex, not Belize. It is a company run by a twenty something called Corey J Smith.

Look up Corey J Smith on Facebook. He likes to show off. He is a managing director of CJS Sales and Services of which CJS CD KEYS is a subsidiary. The registered address of CJS CD KEYS: 545 London Road West Thurrock Grays Essex RM20 4AD This is also the registered address of Smith Electrical.

Maybe owned by a family member?? They have a warehouse in Essex and Corey J Smith (his initials are CJS in case you were wondering where CJS in CJS CDKEYS came from) is also mentioned in the Telegraph as a recipient of the Lloyds TSB Enterprise awards. He is also mentioned in businessmag.co.uk and real business.co.uk. So they are not in Belize at all, he is based in the UK.

All of the above information has been passed onto Trading Standards. Finally................. If you are thinking of buying anything from CJS CD KEYS then DON'T!

If you have bought something from CJS CD KEYS and are having the same problems I did with them then contact Trading Standards and also contact Action Fraud and use the above details to your advantage.I hope it all works out for you.

Review about: Cjs Cd Keys Cd Key.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with CJS CD Keys?

Comments