Farnborough, Hampshire
1.9
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

After using CJS for over 3 years now I am sad to see that I will never be doing business with them again. This started two days ago when I bought Overwatch (Unused Battle Net Account) After typing the login and password that was provided by AutoKey System. I kept getting prompted that the username or password was wrong,

After trying to reset the password I found out that the "account" I was given was never setup with the keys that were suppose to be activated on that account were already used. I could access the email account provided and found that there was no email from Blizzard at all.

I emailed support and waited 24 hours to which I got no reply. So I opened a new ticket via email, within 5 minutes I got a email back from Cecil M from support (this was around 10am on the 11/08/2016) with an apologise and that "Your issue is being investigated and we will get back to you as soon as possible."

By 2PM I still had not heard back from Cecil (At this point I bought the game 27 hours prior) so I emailed back asking why this is taking so long to sort out.

A hour late (3:17PM) I get a email back with "Sorry you are being delayed. I will chase this order for you and we will update you as soon as possible by email."

This was the last contact from the company with still no resolve on this issue. They promised been committed to the customer yet at this moment in time (nearly 70 hours since buying the game) I am the one £31 out of pocket while I am having my time wasted.

UPDATE; Received no Email/Ticket Support from the Company on Friday at all.

UPDATE 2; Still no reply from CJS since the 11th August. Last response I got was "Sorry you are being delayed. I will chase this order for you and we will update you as soon as possible by email."

UPDATE 3; Now Monday (15/08)Still had no reply yet again.

UPDATE 4; (18/08/2016); Had to put a PayPal claim in, within a hour I got "priority" help from the owner of CJS. Lets see if I get my game or a refund...

UPDATE 5; (18/06 17:38) After getting so called "priority" support from the owner, I get passed back onto support. Who give me a key for Just Cause 3" (which I gathered from the URL they sent) What the *** CJS! Still clearly what I have not paid for. Clearly there is a lack of communication internally as well as to the customer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scammed me and slow email response time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cjs cd keys overwatch cd key and associated monetary loss in the amount of $42. CJS CD Keys needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cjs cd keys overwatch cd key in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CJS CD Keys.

Comments

DO NOT BUY FROM CJS CD Keys. I agree they have no interest in their customers at all.

Just taking money and doing anything possible to avoid making a refund.

16 emails over two weeks was a compete waste of time with Agent M, supposedly senior management. Was rude and petty in their replies.

I have the same issue with the Overwatch boxed version.

And from the support team Cecil M. I got the same word-by-word answer: Sorry you are being delayed.

Wtf!!!

But the next e-mail they promised to keep updated for the dispatchment?!

We'll see... in the next week