Instead, they attempted to data mine me and would refuse to acknowledge my requests for a refund.Will not ever purchase from.

Their site is filled with data mining addons and trips my "insecure site" warning. Please do yourself a favor and shop somewhere else. I made multiple attempts to get my refund and had to resort to making a claim through Paypal because they refused to respond. I would wager that any other retailer would have even attempted to comply to save face at least, but not these guys.

They want your info so they can sell you junk through their affiliates.They acquire these keys in grey market areas, don't be fooled that they are legit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of buggy site. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of cjs cd keys cd key and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. CJS CD Keys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cjs cd keys cd key in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CJS CD Keys.

Had an Experience with CJS CD Keys?

Comments