So in January I bought an account for Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for Xbox One off these ***.I played this game for nearly 4 months.
One day I am playing the game.. the next day the game is gone. I contact Microsoft Support and after 2 hours they finally find out that they had requested their money back to their card and told me I had been scammed! These *** got paid off a game twice on my dime!
Now I'm out a game and they got not only my money..
but the money back from Microsoft for returning the game!!!!*** these pieces of ***.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scammed me
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Destiny Digital Guardian Edition
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "Bought a stock for a Stevens 240 o/u shotgun. It came fast but was out of specs, didn't fit and was scratched bad with a crack in it. Returned it..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."