Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

So in January I bought an account for Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for Xbox One off these ***.I played this game for nearly 4 months.

One day I am playing the game.. the next day the game is gone. I contact Microsoft Support and after 2 hours they finally find out that they had requested their money back to their card and told me I had been scammed! These *** got paid off a game twice on my dime!

Now I'm out a game and they got not only my money..

but the money back from Microsoft for returning the game!!!!*** these pieces of ***.

This person wrote the review because of "scammed" of cjs cd keys cd key from CJS CD Keys and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $44 and wants CJS CD Keys to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scammed me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by CJS CD Keys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with CJS CD Keys?

Comments