2.9
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

My fiance bought me star wars battlefront off them for Christmas, it said the key was used. I contacted them, and a week later I had a new key, which also said it was used.

I then complained again and got a 3rd key, which was also used. I then gave up and just bought it off origin, because it was on sale and I got the ultimate edition for $15 more than the standard one off CJs. The CJs one was $30 for the standard game, Origin was $45 for the ultimate edition. I then asked for a refund and they sent me a message calling me a liar.

I then sent them the receipt from origin to prove that I had to buy it somewhere else because all their keys were junk, and they never replied. I was also perfectly nice the entire time, and treating them with respect.

Then I got insulted by their customer support. They are a disgrace to the gaming community and should be ashamed of their terrible treatment of a paying customer.

Review about: Cjs Cd Keys Star Wars Battlefront Cd Key.

Reason of review: Problem with not receiving my game, and with very rude customer service..

I didn't like: Rude and frankly useless customer service, Scammed me, Sell used codes, Site looks, Site looks cluttered and tacky.

Comments