Graduate Cres, Belize City, Belize
2.1
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Terrible. Purchased a switch game that worked for two weeks and then didn’t work.

They give you a fake email and username to link the account to your console. ‘The account got suspended due to a violation of Nintendo account agreement’ when I raised this and asked for a refund 14 days after purchase they wanted first for me to prove that I paid? Duh. I would have thought that there eagerness to take my money through my email address would be verification enough.

Then they asked for a screenshot of the issue. After sending I was told it hasn’t been received so sent again through a pc and confirmed the sending yet the same response.they asked me to send through imgur. This pissed me off no end as I was off from work that particular week and had purchased Zelda so planned to spend some time playing this whilst on my journeys but found myself doing their admin work to resolve their problem that affected me! Anyway, I did that and then they told me it would take 12 hours to resolve unless it was complicated which would lead to three days.

This would be 29 July 2018. I contacted them on day 4 and am still being given BS. They are thieves without principle. When I checked the fraud email address and login that they gave me.

The profile had the name dfdf. If they can’t be bothered to at least give their fake email a profile name then off course Nintendo will find this dodgy. Suffice to say. They haven’t given me a refund and I have now purchased the game from a legitimate retailer.

Thieves and fraudsters. No refund provided.

Ps I was requested by them not to provide a review until they had an opportunity to resolve the issue. They had their opportunity!

Comments

I had exactly the same situation. They are frauds!

I reported their activities to Nintendo. They should sue them!