Graduate Cres, Belize City, Belize
1.1
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Terrible customer service. I bought a key for xbox live which did not work so had to contact them to try and get it sorted.

They have no phone number to contact them on or live chat function so you have to email them. Emails take such a long time to get responded to and the answers I got never even answered my queries properly.

2 weeks later I am still waiting for a resolution to my ongoing claim for a refund or new key (I still don't know if I will receive new code or money back because they seem to not want to answer that question so I cant go and buy a new code from somewhere else). All the time this is going on I am without xbox live and have stressed the urgency on numerous occasions only to receive a generic response back a day or 2 later.

Long & short of it is I received a code which did not work.....I still have not received a refund or new key and feel like they don't care or want to help. Avoid them at all costs and pay the extra money somewhere else to save yourself all the stress and hassle

Product or Service Mentioned: Xbox Live Gold Membership.

Preferred solution: Full Refund & a working code.

I didn't like: Slow email response time, Rude and frankly useless customer service, Site looks cluttered and tacky, Very bad customer service and attitude, Poor customer service.

Comments