Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Oct 20, 2016

Further update: Two months after asking, I was refunded with store credit.

I wanted to get rid of this credit, and end my association with this horrible site ASAP, so I bought a code for 25 euros on an Xbox gift card.

The code arrived, and was not valid, as someone else had already used it.

I imagine I'll have to wait another two months now.

Customer service are again replying with stock responses.

Terrible!!! If you are curious where they may get their stock from, google "grey market key seller"

Update by user Oct 07, 2016

Update: I have now been contacted by "Agent M" from this company. See email below:

"Are you aware that the statement is libelous?

CJS does not sell stolen codes and it is my advice that you remove that statement from the public domain.

If you wish to stand by your statement then please let me know if you would like the opportunity to forward us the details of your legal representative.

If you are over the age of 18 years and would like to represent yourself then please also advise us of the fact at your earliest convenience and I will pass this information to our legal department."

-end of email-

I would like to say that my original review was false and misinformed, please disregard the comments that have been made.

For the purposes of clarity: CJS definitely do not sell stolen codes, and every penny that they have ever earned has been through perfectly respectable, legal, and morally responsible means... :-)

Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2016

They sold me a stolen account so I could play an Xbox One game, it wasn't clear it would be a stolen account, until I had already paid.

The game worked fine at first, but the account was later deactivated, and so the game no longer worked.

I contacted their customer service department asking for a refund, I was put in touch with "Cecil M." who I can only describe and totally and utterly incompetent. It would take him two days to reply, and every reply seemed to be a generic response, and took no interest in the message that I would send back. He must've told me the issue was escalated to higher management about five times.

I posted about this on their facebook page, but the comment was deleted.

I urge everyone reading this, do not buy from this company, they are selling stolen goods, and provide no support if anything goes wrong.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and slow email response time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cjs cd keys far cry cd key and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. CJS CD Keys needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cjs cd keys far cry cd key in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CJS CD Keys.

Comments

You had the joy of Agent M too. What a complete waste of time it was dealing with them.

Their attitude is shocking. 16 emails over two weeks and they couldn’t confirm a unconditional refund.

No ever a yes or no, just pettiness and avasive wording. DO NOT BUY FROM CJS CD KEYS

Cowpen, England, United Kingdom #1222898

Same thing has just happened to me, got f1 2016 2 months ago, and then when i went to play it tonight it says it has been deactivated

to Anonymous #1223705

Had it happen to me a while ago with Advanced Warfare. Everyone should avoid this company